In Reply to: Re: follow up posted by Steven R. Rochlin on August 21, 2004 at 08:10:43:
"The rims will be 17x8 and 17x9 K27s. For the street will run the basic Mich Pilot PS2 (225/45/R17 and 255/40/R17) and am debating track tires. Once the rims arrive i will be checking tire temps and have the alignment adjusted for a middle ground as the car mainly will be street driving and about 25 or so track days in 2005. She has already been corner weighted when the new suspension was installed. Frankly, it is a compromised setup yet much better than stock IMHO. "
Sounds ike its going to be a sweet set-up Steve. Have you driven around with the PS2s much? Plan on doing a wheel/tire upgrade for my GTI down the road and would be considerig the PS2s or the Goodyear Eagle F1s. I've driven a VW R32 with the Goodyear F1s and was very impressed with how the rode and handled.
Sounds like a fun ride!
Retailer & Audio Asylum Industry Liaison
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Brake Rotors: slotted versus drilled - Steven R. Rochlin 21:09:12 08/20/04 (10)
- Re: Brake Rotors: slotted versus drilled - tvr2500m 20:34:17 09/29/04 (0)
- excellent - Replevin 15:58:34 08/24/04 (0)
- ...or, perhaps neither.... - Bill Leebens 19:41:58 08/23/04 (1)
- Re: ...or, perhaps neither.... - Steven R. Rochlin 06:29:54 08/24/04 (0)
- follow up - Ed Sawyer 07:23:45 08/21/04 (5)