Home Small Boat Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

want to convert bowrider to center console

Is this possible? i found a free 18' bowrider, gutted, needs ribbing(?)
hull in solid shape. i would like to convert it to a cc. i have a pretty good idea of going about it,i.e. removing the side console areas , etc.
does anyone have any previous experience in this? also, i need to replace the ribbing and put in a new floor. luckily my neighbor is a finish carpenter so he could help me cut the wood, or can i use aluminum? and last, how hard is it to put in a fiberglass floor?
any info would be appreciated. thanks . Eddie

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - want to convert bowrider to center console - eddie67 17:29:05 05/02/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.