In Reply to: Re: motorcycle engine inboard posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on September 14, 2003 at 10:00:50:
i live near the shore and have been thinking about the same thing for awhile. the idea of paying for an outboard engine that essentially is the same thing the wright bros. used at kittyhawk for thousands of dollars and needs to be fixed every year seems rediculous
please post another message or email and let me know how you made out. the idea has a lot of merit.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - motorcycle engine inboard - email@example.com 06:43:54 09/09/03 (9)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - BriggsTom 18:58:36 09/12/03 (1)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - firstname.lastname@example.org 19:42:56 09/12/03 (0)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - youngjimhawkins 08:17:41 09/10/03 (6)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - email@example.com 09:14:21 09/10/03 (5)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - Woodpecker 17:50:20 09/10/03 (4)Follow Ups
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - barfinmarvin 18:59:15 11/27/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.