In Reply to: Re: How about the noise? posted by riverrat on September 29, 2003 at 18:30:09:
The noise isn't bad at all. It's probably louder than your average 5hp because the muffler is on the outside but it is not obtrusive at all. At first I thought it was loud, but then I realized thats because in my friends boat I'm sitting up front. His is also a Nissan which is a little quieter. For the price, and the performance so far, you can not go wrong with this engine.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Briggs and stratton Outboard - BriggsTom 09:05:06 09/11/03 (11)
- Re: Briggs and stratton Outboard fuel consumption - Tim 07:20:20 02/17/04 (1)
- Re: Briggs and stratton Outboard - Green River lover 20:50:13 11/30/03 (0)
- Re: Briggs and stratton Outboard - briggsvictim 12:24:01 11/05/03 (1)
- Re: Briggs and stratton Outboard - Gregg M 14:36:31 11/14/03 (0)
- Re: Briggs and stratton Outboard - Gregg M 18:42:14 09/12/03 (5)Follow Ups
- Re: How about the noise? - GreggM 14:18:39 10/07/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.