In Reply to: Re: motorcycle engine inboard posted by Woodpecker on September 10, 2003 at 17:50:20:
It sounds like I may as well pull the gearbox off of the motor and use the direct shaft. How could I go about having reverse, any other suggestions about the driveshaft? Is there a science on what angle the shaft/prop should be? If there is something else I need to consider please advise.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - motorcycle engine inboard - firstname.lastname@example.org 06:43:54 09/09/03 (9)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - BriggsTom 18:58:36 09/12/03 (1)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - email@example.com 19:42:56 09/12/03 (0)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - youngjimhawkins 08:17:41 09/10/03 (6)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - firstname.lastname@example.org 09:14:21 09/10/03 (5)
- Re: motorcycle engine inboard - Woodpecker 17:50:20 09/10/03 (4)Follow Ups
You can not post to an archived thread.