I am currently restoring what I believe to be a mid 1970's Sears fiberglass boat. I think it is the Ted williams model, althought it doesn't appear anywhere on it. I am missing the lid to the livewell in the middle of the boat. I have the sears model number if that would help. Just wondering if anybody's got a clue where I could put my hands on a one of those lids, or a full boat for parts.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 12' f/g sears boat - aquagamecock 20:43:12 07/07/03 (5)
- Re: 12' f/g sears boat - Tailgunner 21:00:23 09/13/03 (1)
- Sears 170 with 75 Hp Johnson Sea Horse - Crockett 09:15:33 12/29/03 (0)
- Re: 12' f/g sears boat - Bassin' Large 07:12:34 09/13/03 (0)
- Re: 12' f/g sears boat - boat 23:12:25 07/08/03 (0)
- Re: 12' f/g sears boat - Tailgunner 22:12:23 07/07/03 (1)
You can not post to an archived thread.