I have a 1986 75 hp Mercury ob, owned since new. I have a cyl or two not firing. Pulled the cover and I found 2 sets of wires that look like their a hundred years old. Insulation falling off and wiring green with corrosion. These wires come from the power pack. The other wires from the pack look fine, like new. Does anyone have an explanation. Thanks in advance.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - mercury wiring - fishade 12:15:45 05/30/02 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.