Home Small Boat Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

boat terminology

i have an aluminum boat and wanted to know what the name of the corner covers on stern are called.i cracked one backing up and would like to know the name and where i might be able to buy some.thank you

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - boat terminology - airmech 09:14:47 06/01/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.